Operator 24 V for sliding gates up to 300 kg in weight. Leaf speed 16 m/min.
Opgelet: Om van de officiële garantie op online gekochte Bft-producten te genieten, moet u controleren of de handelaar door Bft goedgekeurd is.Meld een verdacht product of e-partner
A single communication platform for all types of control units and receivers.
The innovative interconnectivity systems developed by Bft along with wireless connection solutions in the field of access point automation become integrated through the new U-link system communication protocol.
A technology designed and developed to operate using specific gateways for any type of physical media and communication protocol.
To fully facilitate installers in creating the system and in maintenance, Bft can offer solutions based on Bluetooth transmission systems in local and TCP/IP environments for remote connection.
U-Link ensures an absolutely stable standard, correct communication, as well as secure data protection thanks to two levels of encryption, offered by the data encryption system and password of the protocol and by the underlying communication system.
- U-Link is a technological platform that forms the heart of Bft products.
- U-link uses an open approach: by changing the B-Eba, Bft proprietary gateway, it is possible to adapt to many different communication languages.
- U-link is flexible: it can work with or without a network connection, depending on the B-Eba gateway installed.
- U-Link enables remote maintenance of the products thanks to two-way communication.
- U-link is scalable: an infinite number of objects can be added to a U-link network.
- U-Link allows the creation of groups of products: various B-Ebas can be grouped to allow individual or group control of the associated products.
U-link is an innovation that turns products into Bft solutions.
|Control unit||MERAK SL1|
|Board power supply||230 V|
|Supply voltage AC||24 V|
|Power input||50 W|
|Max. door/gate weight||300 kg|
|Gate speed||16 m/min|
|Type of limit switch||Magnetic|
|Release||Lever-operated with personal key|
|Frequency of use||intensive|
|Environmental conditions||-20 ÷ 55 °C|
CP Cod. D221073
CVZ-S Cod. N999320
SFD Cod. N999151
SL BAT2 Cod. P125035
CVZ Cod. D571053