Operator 400 V for sliding gates up to 3500 kg in weight. Gate speed 10 m/min. U-link and limit switch Electromechanical. Three-phase 400 V power supply. Anchorage base included. Operator with mechanical brake.
Attention: To benefit from the official warranty on Bft products purchased online, you must check that the retailer is approved by Bft.Report a suspicious product or e-partner
A single communication platform for all types of control units and receivers.
The innovative interconnectivity systems developed by Bft along with wireless connection solutions in the field of access point automation become integrated through the new U-link system communication protocol.
A technology designed and developed to operate using specific gateways for any type of physical media and communication protocol.
To fully facilitate installers in creating the system and in maintenance, Bft can offer solutions based on Bluetooth transmission systems in local and TCP/IP environments for remote connection.
U-Link ensures an absolutely stable standard, correct communication, as well as secure data protection thanks to two levels of encryption, offered by the data encryption system and password of the protocol and by the underlying communication system.
- U-Link is a technological platform that forms the heart of Bft products.
- U-link uses an open approach: by changing the B-Eba, Bft proprietary gateway, it is possible to adapt to many different communication languages.
- U-link is flexible: it can work with or without a network connection, depending on the B-Eba gateway installed.
- U-Link enables remote maintenance of the products thanks to two-way communication.
- U-link is scalable: an infinite number of objects can be added to a U-link network.
- U-Link allows the creation of groups of products: various B-Ebas can be grouped to allow individual or group control of the associated products.
U-link is an innovation that turns products into Bft solutions.
The new coding system for direct cloning of remote controls.
Based on microprocessor technology, this system allows the cloning of any MITTO remote control in a MITTO REPLAY remote control.
In fact, the first remote control "teaches" the second one the correct code which is automatically saved in the receiver the first time it is used.
Everything occurs at the highest levels of security thanks to the use of the Rolling Code safe transmission system.
|Control unit||SIRIO CBB|
|Board power supply||400 V|
|Supply voltage AC||400 V|
|Power input||550 W|
|Max. door/gate weight||3500 kg|
|Gate speed||10 m/min|
|Type of limit switch||Electromechanical|
|Impact reaction||Sensitive edge|
|Frequency of use||very intensive|
|Environmental conditions||-15 ÷ 50 °C|
CFZ6 Cod. D571491galvanized steel rack, 6-module, cross-section 30 x 30 mm, length 2 m, welding.
Max. load capacity 4000 kg.galvanized steel rack, 6-module, cross-section 30 x 30 mm, length 2 m, welding.
Max. load capacity 4000 kg.
SFSP Cod. P125015Adjustable anchor base for SP3500, supplied separately.Adjustable anchor base for SP3500, supplied separately.
SP3500 SAFETY Cod. P125016Safety microswitch for SP3500.Safety microswitch for SP3500.