Control unit with U-Link, receiver and incorporated heating circuit (to -40°C) for electro-mechanical and hydraulic bollards. Can manage up to 4 bollards at the same time (or up to 2 Xpass 1200).
Application: Control panel for operating 1 to 4 automatic bollards, single-phase (in parallel) (or max. 2 XPASS B 330/1200).
Board power supply: 230V single phase.
Output power: 230Vac single-phase, 12A max.
Main features: removable terminal blocks, digital programming, 3-digit display, Proxima programmer connector, dual-channel receiver 2048 codes included, heater for operation to -40°C, complete support for anti-terrorism bollards, 11 inputs, 9 outputs.
Main features: U-Link interconnectivity, automatic reclosing, separate open and close, pre-flashing, deadman control, automatic or semi-automatic, opening and closing limit switch management, arranged for UPS.
Attention: To benefit from the official warranty on Bft products purchased online, you must check that the retailer is approved by Bft.Report a suspicious product or e-partner
A single communication platform for all types of control units and receivers.
The innovative interconnectivity systems developed by Bft along with wireless connection solutions in the field of access point automation become integrated through the new U-link system communication protocol.
A technology designed and developed to operate using specific gateways for any type of physical media and communication protocol.
To fully facilitate installers in creating the system and in maintenance, Bft can offer solutions based on Bluetooth transmission systems in local and TCP/IP environments for remote connection.
U-Link ensures an absolutely stable standard, correct communication, as well as secure data protection thanks to two levels of encryption, offered by the data encryption system and password of the protocol and by the underlying communication system.
- U-Link is a technological platform that forms the heart of Bft products.
- U-link uses an open approach: by changing the B-Eba, Bft proprietary gateway, it is possible to adapt to many different communication languages.
- U-link is flexible: it can work with or without a network connection, depending on the B-Eba gateway installed.
- U-Link enables remote maintenance of the products thanks to two-way communication.
- U-link is scalable: an infinite number of objects can be added to a U-link network.
- U-Link allows the creation of groups of products: various B-Ebas can be grouped to allow individual or group control of the associated products.
U-link is an innovation that turns products into Bft solutions.